Oops! There was a problem.
Les Buttes Holiday Cottages
We can offer Geranium Cottage a 4 star cottage from between the 30th April and the 7th May at a late booking rate of £470.00. Foxglove at £340.00 from the 30th April and the 7th May or part of that week on a daily rate of £50.00 and Due to a cancellation we can offer Honeysuckle cottage between the 11th and the 25th May,
7, 10 or a 14 day period at £300 for 7 days, Ideal for a spring break for two.
The Castle at Rocquaine Bay close to les Buttes
A choice of five cottages
Grade: 4 Stars / Sleeps 4+
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Full bathroom.
- Sitting room with access to sun lounge.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Dining area.
- Washing machine.
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and shower.
- Full central heating.
- Private garden.
- Parking alongside. cottage
- Twin bedroom, can be made a double.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- Dining area/ Sitting room.
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Sun Lounge and own Patio.
- Access to garden.
- Parking outside cottage.
- Twin bedroom (beds can be zipped together to form king size double).
- Space for additional single bed.
- Bathroom with bath/shower.
- Sitting room with comfortable pull down bed.
- Fitted kitchen with access to sun lounge and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage.
- Double bedroom upstais with bathroom.
- Ground floor Twin bedroom with space for junior bed. Ground floor shower/toilet alongside.
- Sitting room.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area and dishwasher.
- Access to sun room and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage
We can still offer various cottage between the 11th to 25th May, and between 4th June up to the 22nd June our small cottage in Marigold is still avalable during August
Les Buttes Holiday Cottages are part of a tastefully converted 16th century Guernsey farm set in the country parish of St Pierre du Bois. Situated next to the village green, we are close to the local village with its shop, post office, pub and restaurant and only five minutes to the sands of Rocquaine Bay with its own ancient castle. Renowed yet reasonably priced restaurants are within reasonable walking distance. The south coast cliffs offer wonderful views and walks and can be reached through beautiful leafy lanes. There is also a regular bus service allowing easy access to all parts of the island.
Each of our Cottages has its own unique character. The Cottages are equipped for your comfort with heating, TV with sky connection. All linen and towels are provided, however we do request that you bring your own beach towels. Cots and high chairs are also available at no extra cost and should be reserved at the time of booking. There is a complimentary washing machine and tumble dryer room and ample car parking in our enclosed courtyard.
With a choice of 5 comfortable and well equipped cottages, it is easy to find the right one for you. The latest independent inspectors report said that Les Buttes continued to offer a peaceful retreat having access to tended gardens and with a central location for exploring the Island.