Les Buttes Holiday Cottages
Alterations to make Honeysuckle and Foxglove into one three bedroomed cottage are complete. This cottage called Honeysuckle will be ideal for larger families, but still ideal for a couple or four guests. See discount below. New kitchen , separate dining room, two bathrooms and many upgrades including heating. Probably to be a 4 starCottage +.
Due to a cancellation we can now offer Geranium Cottage from the 4th June to the 11th June at £700 or if for two £640.00 PW.
There is a 20% discount up to the end of May and from Mid September if there are only two guests in a larger cottage. Please Contact us.
See reviews on Airbnb where we are listed as a Super Host, or on Google maps on our find us page.
Take advantage of an early booking offer from Condor Ferries and see the link to Guernsey Travel on the how to find us page.
Hiring a car ? then see also the link to www.europcarguernsey.com
Email us with your dates, we are sometimes able to offer different change over days to suit travel plans.
A local family business, with over 35 years experience.
The Castle at Rocquaine Bay close to les Buttes
A choice of four cottages for 2022
Grade: 4 Stars / Sleeps 4+
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Full bathroom.
- Sitting room with access to sun lounge.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Dining area.
- Washing machine.
- Fridge freezer
- A Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and shower.
- Full central heating.
- Own Private garden.
- Parking alongside. cottage
- Twin bedroom, can be made a double.
- Fitted Kitchen. Dishwasher
- Dining area/ Sitting room.
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Sun Lounge and own Patio.
- Access to garden.
- Parking outside cottage.
- A double bedded room with en suite, walk in shower.
- Space for additional single bed.
- A twin bedded room
- A ground Floor Double bedded room.
- A full Bathroom with bath/shower.for these bedrooms
- A Sitting room and a seperate Dining room.
- New Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, full fridge freezer, washingmachine.
- with access to two sun lounges and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage for two cars.
- Double bedroom upstais with own bathroom.
- Ground floor Twin bedroom with space for junior bed. Ground floor shower/toilet alongside.
- Sitting room.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area and dishwasher.
- Fridge Freezer.
- Access to sun room and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage
See our offers at the top of the page
Les Buttes Holiday Cottages are part of a tastefully converted 16th century Guernsey farm set in the country parish of St Pierre du Bois. Situated next to the village green, we are only 300yds from the local village with its shop, open every day and under the Morrisons brand, post office, pub and restaurant and only five minutes to the sands of Rocquaine Bay, with its own ancient castle now a Maritime Museum. Renowed yet reasonably priced restaurants are within reasonable walking distance. The south coast cliffs offer wonderful views and walks and can be reached through beautiful leafy lanes. There is also a regular bus service allowing easy access to all parts of the island. Please email us for the history of our ancient parish.
Each of our Cottages has its own unique character. The Cottages are equipped for your comfort with heating, TV with sky connection. Fast Wi Fi in all cottages. All linen and towels are provided, however we do request that you bring your own beach towels. Cots and high chairs are also available at no extra cost and should be reserved at the time of booking. There is a complimentary washing machine and tumble dryer room and ample car parking in our enclosed courtyard. Honeysuckle and Periwinke cottages have their own individual parts of the Garden, Geranium its own small garden and Marigold has a small patio. With regret we can only accept guide dogs at Le Buttes.
With a choice of 4 comfortable and well equipped cottages, it is easy to find the right one for you. Catering from 2 Guests up to 6+ For the 2022 season.
The latest independent inspectors report said that Les Buttes are four well managed characterful units, set in a peaceful location, close to church and village green and offering an ideal base from which to explore Guernsey.