Oops! There was a problem.
Les Buttes Holiday Cottages
On offer for the winter period, Foxglove Cottage, ideal for two available from the 4th January at £ 260.00 per week with a daily rate of £40.00, All heating and hot water in the rate. Minimum period Four days.
Take advantage of an early booking offer from Condor Ferries from January and see the link to Guernsey Travel on the how to find us page. Hiring a car ? then see also the link to www.europcarguernsey.com
Winter lets now being taken from early January, phone to come and view. From £185.00 pw. Hot water and off peak heating in the rent.
Check on dates avalable by visiting www.thecottageguide.com / Channel island / Les Buttes
The Castle at Rocquaine Bay close to les Buttes
A choice of five cottages
Grade: 4 Stars / Sleeps 4+
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Full bathroom.
- Sitting room with access to sun lounge.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Dining area.
- Washing machine.
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and shower.
- Full central heating.
- Private garden.
- Parking alongside. cottage
- Twin bedroom, can be made a double.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- Dining area/ Sitting room.
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Sun Lounge and own Patio.
- Access to garden.
- Parking outside cottage.
- Twin bedroom (beds can be zipped together to form king size double).
- Space for additional single bed.
- Bathroom with bath/shower.
- Sitting room with comfortable pull down bed.
- Fitted kitchen with access to sun lounge and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage.
- Double bedroom upstais with bathroom.
- Ground floor Twin bedroom with space for junior bed. Ground floor shower/toilet alongside.
- Sitting room.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area and dishwasher.
- Access to sun room and rear garden.
- Parking outside cottage
See our offers at the top of the page
Les Buttes Holiday Cottages are part of a tastefully converted 16th century Guernsey farm set in the country parish of St Pierre du Bois. Situated next to the village green, we are only 300yds from the local village with its shop, open every day and stocking many Waitrose goods, post office, pub and restaurant and only five minutes to the sands of Rocquaine Bay, with its own ancient castle now a Maritime Museum. Renowed yet reasonably priced restaurants are within reasonable walking distance. The south coast cliffs offer wonderful views and walks and can be reached through beautiful leafy lanes. There is also a regular bus service allowing easy access to all parts of the island.
Each of our Cottages has its own unique character. The Cottages are equipped for your comfort with heating, TV with sky connection. Wi Fi in all cottages. All linen and towels are provided, however we do request that you bring your own beach towels. Cots and high chairs are also available at no extra cost and should be reserved at the time of booking. There is a complimentary washing machine and tumble dryer room and ample car parking in our enclosed courtyard. With regret we can only accept guide dogs at Le Buttes.
With a choice of 5 comfortable and well equipped cottages, it is easy to find the right one for you.
The latest independent inspectors report said that Les Buttes are five well managed characterful units, set in a peaceful location, close to church and village green and offering an ideal base from which to explore Guernsey.